Watch intro video

News:
New beginnings for Principal Steve Brady

Christian theology applied.
"Moorlands will be in excellent hands with a superb team of colleagues."
Steve Brady and Ian Coffey praying
We have an announcement for you all from our Principal, Steve Brady:

“My dear Friends and Colleagues,

Over this past weekend, I have accepted an invitation to become the senior minister First Baptist Church, Grand Cayman, West Indies. It is a church I have been associated with for some twenty years.
It has been a real tussle in decision-making for me, since I have been so privileged to have been at Moorlands College these many years. I am so grateful for all the love, support, prayer and friendship I have experienced here, not least in these last six months since my dear Brenda’s passing.

Although, I expect my tenure as Principal of Moorlands will conclude by the end of this calendar year, Moorlands will be in excellent hands with a superb team of colleagues. I also expect to keep very strong links with the College as some students already have experienced block placements at First Baptist – I am expecting many more.
I and the whole team are grateful for your interest and prayers.”

Photo caption: Ian Coffey praying with Steve after he announced his departure in our Christchurch Campus’ Chapel service this morning.

Up next

Events
Access to theology
Events
Equipped
Events
Equipped Exeter

View our latest prospectus

Download a PDF of our latest prospectus, or have a printed copy delivered straight to your door.

Open Days

Is Moorlands College where God is calling you to be?

South East Regional Centre

Both BA (Hons) courses

Next Open Day
Wednesday 07 November 2018

Book now