Alistair has been a tutor and lecturer in Biblical and Theological Studies at Moorlands College since 2005. He previously lectured in theology at Christ for the Nations UK. He is married to Emily and lives in Chichester with their four children.
- Biblical Theology
- Frameworks in Applied Theology
- Christian Spirituality
- Old Testament Theology
- Theological Studies
- Study Skills
- Reflective Theology
- ‘The Spirit and Creation’, Lyfe Journal, vol 2, 2018.
- ‘Reading ‘places’ in Genesis 1–11’, Journal Of Creation 31(1) 2017, 99-103
- ‘The Theological Imperative Model for Practical Theology’, Journal of European Baptist Studies, Volume 16 No. 4 September 2016, 5–20
- ‘The Language of Genesis’, in Should Christianity Embrace Evolution?: Biblical and Scientific Responses, Norman Nevin ed. (Nottingham: IVP, 2009).
Alistair is researching how teaching topics to Christian students impacts their ability and effectiveness to evangelise. Are Christians better equipped to witness within our secular culture if they are able to engage in the key scientific concepts that underpin a secular worldview?